About Flight Display Systems
Flight Display Systems is a veteran-owned small business (VOSB) that can deliver custom designed projects on tight timeframes and at reasonable prices to military and special missions customers.
Over the past ten years, Flight Display Systems has grown by manufacturing retrofit equipment for corporate and VIP aircraft. We have expanded this business to include LCD monitors and mounts for special mission aircraft.
Today we manufacture ruggedized custom displays used in military surveillance and reconnaissance aircraft. This includes NVG compliant, Touch-Screen, DVI, HDSI, and HDMI monitors. Our equipment is deployed around the world in harsh environments and extreme temperature ranges.
Read more about our Company history here.
Why should you consider Flight Display Systems?
- We offer low cost COTS solutions for a variety of mission requirements.
- Flight Display Systems is rated in the Top 5 for Avionics Support and Service (source). Our business is relationship-based and product support is crucial to our customers.
- Rapid Prototyping Capability. We can design, manufacture and deliver complex and innovative custom-made products within 60 days.
- We answer our phones and do not use voice-mail. This sounds simple, but having a real person address your needs in a timely manner is a major business differentiator!
- We are nimble and willing to undertake projects that large corporations decline.
If you would like to discuss our capabilities and find out how we can assist your military or special operations programs, please call Jay Healey at +1-702-361-0958.
Watch our Company Tour Video here.
Cage Code: 4GZ52
FAA Certified Repair Station: 1SUR276B